We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We do not accept returns for lipo foam, stabilizers and binders. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item(s).
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, custom garments, or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Warranty and Return Policy
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your garment purchase. For whatever reason you are not satisfied with the product(s), you can easily and quickly exchange or return the item(s) within 15 days of purchase hassle free. Please follow our guidelines below and we will happily issue a prompt refund or exchange.
Isavela strives to design and manufacture compression garments to its highest standards. All products are unconditionally guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Please note, due to high volume of orders and the effects of covid-19, returns may be delayed. We thank you for your patience. Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise ordered in error may be returned in original packaging. No credit will be given for merchandise after 15 days of receipt.
- All returns require a Return Authorization # issued by Isavela Enterprises for processing. Please call 956.688.9525 as quickly as possible if any defects are visible or email us at email@example.com to obtain an RA#. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization.
- If you purchased a Isavela Compression Garments from a a third party vendor (such as a surgery centre or distributor) you must contact that vendor to verify its return protocol.
- Isavela guarantees all garments to be free of any defects or flaws prior to use. Due to the effects of covid-19, no garment will qualify for any returns if worn for any length of time. Altered, damaged, stained, washed, worn, or has a strong odor (such as perfume, smoke, or laundry detergent) will NOT be accepted and returned back to you.
- All returns are subject to a 10% Restocking Fee.
- Abdominal Binders, Lipofoam, Stabilizer Bands, are NOT eligible for a return, exchange, or credit.
- Isavela Enterprises DOES NOT supply shipping for returns; all shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Isavela is NOT responsible for any lost returns.
- Quality Inspections are performed within 3-5 business days of receiving a returned garment.
Approved returns are eligible for a refund for the full amount minus the shipping. Once you have ensured you are eligible for return and have obtained your RA#, please return order for processing to the following address:
1325 E. Jasmine Ave. Suite A
McAllen, Texas 78501
For advice or more information, please contact our customer service team at (956) 688-8325 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.