Sleeveless Breast Augmentation (Waist Length) Support Bra/Vest with 2" Elastic Band (VS01)
Regular price $81.00Shipping calculated at checkout.
Applicable Procedures: This bra enhances the recovery of breast surgery. This Bra is a vital component in the recovery from a breast implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mastectomies, or any other breast augmentation.
Features: Designed with adjustable shoulder straps with VELCRO® Brand closures, a center hook and eye opening and a 2" elastic band under bust. A Vest/Bra combination are designed to provide compression in the upper torso and breast area. Know the difference between a Surgical Bra and Retail Bra! When used correctly, surgical compression bras will reduce swelling, protect, and stabilize the breast area during the surgery recovery period.
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Ideal for use following plastic surgery and any breast procedure, this surgical bra/vest provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- It is constructed with a high performance comprexx tecsheen fabric.
- The Comprexx Tecsheen fabrics are long lasting and retain their shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- Features a plush 2" elastic band with front padded, adjustable hook & eye and adjustable shoulder straps with VELCRO® Brand closures.
- Also features a front hook & eye opening.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.
Breast implants, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, mastectomies, or any other breast augmentation.